Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crew Mark

This Little boy Lights Up My LIFE!
Crew Mark is 3 and is always on the Go!
Has no Fear and is the funniest Kid I Know!
But my most favorite thing about him is how he talks to Jesus!
His Prayers are precious and I love how sweet his words are!
He Jokes around just like his daddy!
He played spiderman in his school play!
Pretty Cute!
He turned 3 on April 1st!
this is my favorite picture in the world that always brings me to tears!
He looks just like my grandfather "coach" who past away 4 weeks before crew was born!
it is amazing how much they look alike!
we love this little guy so much and are honored we get to raise him!
he is so special!
cruiser we are so proud of you and the young man you are becoming!
I promise i will be updating more so i can catch up!

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie pie! he's getting so big! we love you Crew!

    ReplyDelete