Thursday, August 26, 2010

SO Excited to Announce

We are having baby #3!
We are so thrilled!
We had dinner with Jade's Family and told them we would bring dessert and brought a cookie cake to surprise them!
The Next day my Family was in the process of moving and we told them we would bring cookies to help with the move and surprised them the same way!
I love surprising family when we are all together and no one expects it!
Dax and Crew are so excited and are praying for another boy so they can teach him how to Wrestle Mania with daddy and play football,soccer and baseball!
God you are amazing in all you do and we are filled with JOY!
February 5 are we there YET!

2 comments:

  1. Angie Noles I have tears in my eyes! I'm so excited for your amazing family! You are all so beautiful inside and out & we miss you so much!! Love all the updated pictures and stories!

    ReplyDelete