Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm 30!

I am officially in the 30 club! SO SAD:(
but i had an amazing birthday!
my sweet husband had been planning a surprise for me!
I woke up that morning and my family was there wearing 30 t-shirts and we had my favorite breakfast marsh mellow puffs!
My mom had made those for me on my birthdays since i was a little Girl! they are Yummy!
My sweet Husband!
Love HIM!
Jade then had a video made of pictures of me and at the end it said
"Go Pack your BAG we are going to Great Wolf Lodge!"
It is truly one of my favorite places to go with my family and all of my family got to come:)
One of my favorite places to stop on the way to Dallas!
It's in Marietta, Robertson's Sandwich Shop!
My fav is there DR. Pepper!
Having Fun at Great Wolf Lodge!
And they wore their shirts all day long!
And Jade then surprised me with a night in Dallas and Shopping!
Had so much fun and can't wait till my next birthday!
Thanks honey for an awesome Day!
Made me feel like a KID again!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog posts always make me smile! Miss you guys!! Love youuu

    ReplyDelete