Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Riding his Bike With No Training Wheels

This weekend Dax learned to ride his bike with no training wheels!
He ran into the house while i was making cupcakes and said 
"Mommy you have to come watch, you are going to be so proud of me"
i had no idea i was going to watch him get on his bike and take off!
This sweet little boy was so proud to show me and i just cried:-( my BABY is getting to BIG!
There he goes! Way to Go DAX!
There was a little fall! but he got right back on and tried again!
Jade did an awesome job always being right by his side!
I love these boys!
There was so much JOY leaping from my heart when this little boy got off his bike and ran to me with this huge smile, jumping into my arms! I am so very proud of Dax what an amazing moment i got to share with him as he is growing up! 
Dax i love being your biggest fan! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ang! This is so sweet. I love reading your blog and checking in to see what the Noles family is up to! We love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me cry a little. So proud...

    ReplyDelete