Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snow Sking

Jade and I had the opportunity to Get Away For a Couple of Days!
We went to Breckenridge and had such a Blast! We both Love to Ski! 
It was so CoLd! The 2nd day of skiing it was 5 below! What!!!
We were so Crazy we skied anyway and froze our BUNS off!
Then that night we went and got a Crepe at this cute Crepe Shack and i had a coke in my hand and it Froze! We were outside for about 20 minutes!
Jade getting fitted for his boots we had to come back 2 times to get a bigger size! this is a size 14 boot! I just laughed he didn't have to ski on ski's just ski in your boots!:)
Jade surprised me with a romantic sleigh ride up the mountain and some Hot COCO! 
Truly amazing 
What a sweet time with my husband! it was like when we first dated! We Laughed so hard!
I love you Jade Thanks for a fun refreshing Trip!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! That is the cutest picture of you two! :) Miss You!!!

    ReplyDelete