Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Sweet Friend Bethany

What a Blessing!!
This past weekend we had dinner with one of my sweetest friends!
Bethany was my roommate at St. Gregory's! I love this girl tons!
She is truly an amazing person who loves Jesus and her family!
 She has a beautiful little girl Savannah and her sweet hubby Joe! 
Thank you all so much for meeting with us we had such a blast!
 I haven't seen bethany in about 10 years and by gods grace we finally found each other! 
It was so good to hug her neck and see what the Lord has been doing in her life! 
I love you and can't to make another trip to Dallas and eat at Snuffers! =)
You Crack Me Up 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Ang! Thank you so much for coming to visit! Can't wait to see you all again very soon. You are such a sweet gift and blessing to me! Love you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete